Monday, August 4, 2008

Music Video of the Week



I decided that once a week (on Tuesday) I will post my music video of the week. At least it will force me to spend some time watching music. The inaugural video is dedicated to blackwifeo, who is working hard and cooking up a storm. I love you girl.

This is Old Crow Medicine Show, with Wagon Wheel. Every time I hear this song I'm transported back in time to the drive from Cornwall to Heathrow to pick up the kids last April. It started raining softly and all around was the awesome Devon countryside. The rental car had an mp3 player and we listened to the "four star" playlist the whole way. We stopped at Axminster Tools (tool heaven) and had lunch in a little pub in the town. All in all a very good day.

2 comments:

Jozie said...

I totally love that video, so deliciously trashy. Thanks for Posting it!

XXX

Jozie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.