Saturday, August 23, 2008

Go Take A Look

Woot has the best copywriting on the internet. For the uninitiated, its one of those one deal a day sites. Each 24 hours (at midnight central time, which is a very convenient 8am here) they post a different deal. And anything you buy, is $5 shipping. I have bought all sorts of useless junk, which I then need to get forwarded to me here in Israel. Today's woot is a gps, but its the copy I go back for day to day. Maybe one day, I'll be good enough.

The best rant of the week comes from a blog I follow. Kelley is a "caffeine fueled, shoe obsessed, Aussie chick". Her blog is great, but be warned, the language is a little course. I think she gives cussing lessons to sailors in her free time. On Tuesday she posted the best rant I have seen since Dennis Miller left SNL. Just don't say I did not warn you.

That's all for today. I'm going to take a nap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my brother is a sailor. He would lose in a cussing fight. True story.

Thanks for the shout out!

Scarlet said...

I used to copywrite for Woot. They pay peanuts, so I quit.