Saturday, August 30, 2008

Check These Out

While browsing yesterday I came upon these two excellent sites, go look at them.

days with my father is an extremely powerful photo essay by Phillip Toledano (just keep paging down), he has another, PhoneSex that appears to be an promo for a book, there is also an interview with him by The Morning News.

The other is a webcomic, Damnation, by David Wynne (cartoonist and hospital porter from South London), its quite lengthy, but I enjoyed the read and the vision.

I contemplated both of the above while listening to a CD of John Adams' music put together for me by Blacksono's music teacher. Both Road Movies and the second track, Hallelujah Junction seemed the perfect soundtrack.

Excellence in any form, I do believe in.

1 comment:

David Wynne said...

Wow, thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!