Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shanah Tovah Y'all

Usually I shy right away from the various programs run by the Israeli government or other charities that bring young people to Israel. A lot of these programs just end up giving right wing fanatics a chance to come and bother the locals. But, I have to say the Taglit-Birthright people have some kick-ass advertising on YouTube. This is my favorite clip:

There are some others that are pretty good (if a little lame), check out this one and this one.

Tomorrow evening is the Jewish New Year. Lets hope 5769 will be a good year for all. May all of you have a happy, happy new year, Hag Sameach and don't eat too much. I miss my blackfamilyo and hope that they have a wonderful time with all the 37 people coming for dinner. I will be at my sister's with the Houston family. Shanah Tovah Y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shana Tova Peter, and anybody else reading this

Helene