Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day One

I have to become rich. No question about it. All I need really, is to be rich enough to always fly business class, with no guilt. We lucked out on this trip, we were upgraded all the way to the UK and back. There is nothing quite as perfect as having a sleeper seat on a flight, with on demand movies and food service on china and glass. I so enjoy hanging out in the lounge, eating the little nibblies and drinking drinks out of small cans. I'm good at it. I am sitting here in the BA business lounge in the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow. They have curry, Fullers London Pride Ale, little triangular sandwiches with the crusts cut off and of course all sorts of potato chips (crisps). Plus free internet. I have eaten about 5000 points and will have to run 200 kilometers to work it all off.

So far no 80%, I've looked everywhere.

6 comments:

John Deuel said...

What??? No 80% anywhere in air travel? I think you were blinded by the amenities.

blackpetero said...

Its true, I was blinded. It helps when you have low expectations.

Anonymous said...

Heh, and today's top headline is "Winds and rain battering Britain." Poor Blackpetero.

blackpetero said...

I'm loving it. The further away from things in Israel, the happier I am.

Anonymous said...

Damn i dont think he miss us .

cant say i blame you .

Unknown said...

I think perhaps you've become a minor celebrity and BA upgraded you so they don't make call them out as the 80% airline. And how did you get that upgrade anyway? I'm off to LHR tomorrow and would love to know the secret....