Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy, busy!

Its been a busy day today. I have a lot of running around to do pre vacation - we leave early tomorrow morning. Never fear, dear readers (if there are any), the guest bloggers have all been given their assignments and are waiting in the wings, keyboards at the ready, to leap in and contribute. Please be nice to them. Getting comments is surprisingly uplifting. I started out not caring who read this, but now, I enjoy the feeling that there is someone else, besides blackwifeo (I have to constantly remind her) who read my ramblings. Anyway, while I'm out, the guest bloggers will do their bit, I am confident.

Last night we took the squints cooking. One of the greatest difficulties associated with running a high tech company is deciding what "fun" pursuits we will choose for "squint welfare". Personally, I am all for the "goat in the living room" theory and would have liked to have bussed the complaining hoard to Yad Vashem (holocaust museum) so they could see how shit life can really be. But, I was overruled and we went cooking instead. It was a good time. One thing always works - more than enough meat and wine for the squints. Below you can see some of them hard at work.Well hopefully, I will be posting tomorrow from England. See you round.

3 comments:

arnieo said...

Have a good trip - see you on the other side. I have to wait 'till Friday before we get to leave.

Anonymous said...

One more day of work and then we're off - can't wait!! See you guys Monday.

Anonymous said...

I'm also busy these days in enjoying my vacation trip to Colorado.