Friday, January 16, 2009

Return Of The Ten Thousand Pounder

I just can't stop eating. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm hoping it's just the cold weather getting to me, because I cannot carry on like this. Today I woke up lateish, seeing its the weekend. I had my first breakfast with bdo, four pieces of toast and Marmite. Then I gobbled down a dozen cookies, made by Jill, left over from a meeting held here on Wednesday. They were excellent. Feeling slightly peckish, an hour or so later, I polished off the leftover rigatoni, 2 veggie schnitzels, half a loaf of whole wheat bread and the left over chips. And don't for a second think I'm not still hungry. That must be 50 points already today and its not yet 4pm, and we're going out for Shabbat dinner tonight. Help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, try eating some real protein. Red meat. BTW, are you coming to california.

BJO

blackpetero said...

I'll be in California next Friday. I'll once again have the opportunity to eat Dewi's wonderful cooking. I'm looking forward to being there. It's the getting there that I dread. Long flights, cramped planes, the usual.

arnieo said...

A bit of of topic but I just blundered into a most interesting blog Port Elizabeth Daily Photo and spent several hours browsing

Georg said...

Hi Blackypety,

Just try to chew very carefully every bit of stuff you are eating.

Doing this is very healthy and so time consuming that you give up eating by pure boredom.

Georg