Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

Where to begin. I can hardly move. I spent today, the first of the first, laying around, cleaning up (it's unbelievable where I found discarded beer bottles). I am feeling old and decrepit. Last night we had our "New Years Eve mother of a party". There was music, all too little dancing, cold, no rain, chicken wings, bean soup, fires outside, best friends and best people. I am too whacked to do justice to a party post, I promise I will go into more details over the next few days. Here is a picture of some of the aftermath:


I uploaded the pictures (too few and mostly bad) to flickr, you can check them out or see the slideshow below. You can also comment on individual pictures (I captioned them already):

2 comments:

Dewi said...

Just a quick note to wish you a happy new year. I wish all of our family always in a good health, lot's of luck and all beautiful things come in year 2009.
Lots of love,

blackpetero said...

Best and happy 2009 to you guys too. Looks like I will be seeing you at the end of January. Love to all.