Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Istanbul

For some reason I am feeling down today and needed cheering up. Maybe its because no one noticed that I missed Music Video Tuesday last week. Honestly, I did it on purpose because, Itai, one of the few people that actually follows this blog, said that it's the post he likes the least all week. Well, I missed the videos and so they're back. It's good to be the king. Strangely, my two emos (bso and bdo) seemed to miss them, and bdo suggested the following. Here you have it, the Tiny Toons video of Istanbul (Not Constantinople) by They Might Be Giants.

And if that is not enough check out Particle Man, which contains the excellent line, "When he's underwater does he get wet? Or does the water get him instead?"

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Hello. I understand poor BSO is poorly. Tell him I insist he gets better soon and that he's missed in Paragon and the Isles.

Sorry to hear that you're feeling blue. You should listen to Fine Day by Rolf Harris or The Blackbird by The Wurzels. Always cheers me up, no end.

Jozie said...

Istanbul is cool. Particle Man- that's just weird.