Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Antijuicenism

I just had to post this picture. It was posted on Vilgilant Squirrel's blog. He snapped the picture at an anti-Israel rally in NYC. There, of course, are all sorts of puns associated with this. Like "I bet he gets his news from Al-juice-era" and the well known "I used to drink orange juice until I found out it was acidic, and now I don't like acidic juice". The thread on reddit pointed to all sorts of tasteless stuff including this: Holocaust Tycoon. I particularly like the faint ZIONIST in parens above the JUICE in the picture. This guy is very specific about his death threats, only Zionist juice must die. Need we say more?

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

So refreshing (but not in a juice kind of way) to know that some people refuse the apathetic stance.

DOWN WITH JUICE!

Hence, I will be protesting when the temperature is 27 degrees. Boo! I spit on you 27 degrees!!!