Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Synchronicity

I begged and pleaded with my dearest family to post a music video today, but to no avail. Blackwifeo said she "may do it" - her way of saying no. The boy claimed he can't think of anything and the girl is out on the town. So I have spent way more time than I should have looking for something decent. Then I found this:

I always liked the Police. Stewart Copeland is an extraordinary drummer and Andy Summers rules. Sting is OK. I was really looking for my favorite Police song, Synchronicity II, but the only decent clip I could find was this live version of Synchronicity I. I am not sure when it's from, but it's not at all bad actually. There is a "not available for embedding" version of Synchronicity II, just click over to see the 80s at their best.

No comments: