Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush

Shirley pointed me to the following song. It's getting harder for me to find things that I want to put up on a Tuesday, so I got some outside help. I have always liked this song. Peter Gabriel is one of my very best and I have always had a soft spot for Kate Bush. Even though the video is a little kitsch, the words are so very powerful. I think it's one of the better expressions of the teetering at the edge of despair, and the voices that hold us back.

1 comment:

greta sistererio said...

I've got a solution to the trouble you're having with coming up with music. Why don't we all, your trusty reader and blog followers, make suggestions. It can be music that we associate with you; like mine would be Crosby Stills N and Y..........
What say you all?