Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Travel Time

The final rush is on. We are off to the US of A tomorrow night and so there is a mad scramble to make sure we have packed everything. Blackwifeo, ever proactive when it comes to shopping has taken two huge extra suitcases - I am sure they will return full to bursting. I am struggling to get my stuff done. The clothes are no issue, it's all the electronics that gets me down. The cell phones and their chargers (local and US), the laptop and its charger. The cameras, ipods, headphones etc. etc. Not to mention the passports and other travel docs. Oh and the traveling pharmacy, that's a huge headache (I've actually had one for to days now). Maybe I should just stay home - Naaah never. I'm starting a pool for how many pounds we will return to Israel with. The maximum (allowable) is 8 suitcases of 50 pounds (23Kg) - 400 pounds. Place your bets, the winner will get a packet of Jalapeno flavored Texas style chips - they're worth winning.

5 comments:

Jozie said...

No way. I am going to be very good this time. I will budget and everything. Maybe you should buy me an I-Phone if I come in under weight and within budget :-)

Jozie said...

A blackberry will fine too. thanks.

Sam said...

280lbs

Sam said...

Wait haha that's ridiculous! Why is your post from Dec 09 just showing up in Mr. Reeder??!

..did I win?

blackpetero said...

Man Sam you are only 1.5 years out of sync. You were not even close. We came back with more than 400 punds and had to pay overweight.