Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Lazy Day

Yesterday we just hung around the resort. The girl and I rented bicycles and went for a nice long ride in the forests, while bwo and the boy slept, read and played on the internet. I am happy to say I did not touch a computer all day except to turn off file sharing (thanks anonymous). We spent hours on the ridiculously difficult puzzle we bought a few days back, looks like we have no chance of finishing it, hopefully the next people to use this cabin will. We lazed out and bought pizza for dinner, the kids watched TV (they have the original A Team series on here). A relaxing and stress free day, just what we needed.

Today is sadly our last full day here. We will leave for Amsterdam tomorrow morning and then fly home Saturday evening. I already have butterflies in my stomach thinking about the week ahead and my business trip to the US. Time waits for no man and all good things must come to an end (enough with the cliches).

1 comment:

oliviao said...

Just close your eyes and think of Engl... oops I mean think about seeing us in SF