Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Dream

I got my course grade from the University of Leicester today. I am happy to say I passed and can carry on to the next course. I have been very nervous about this whole grading thing since I sent in my work. I have not been truly graded for a long time and I was worried. I dreamed last night that "they" had decided I plagiarized my whole essay and that they called me up to a disciplinary board. The course outlines give you very, very stern warnings about what happens if they catch you plagiarizing (they bring out the "comfy chair"). Well, I dreamed that sitting on the disciplinary board was the cop who caught me speeding, my standard five teacher (Ms. Visser - I didn't know I remembered her until last night - I don't think she was that good), Avigdor Lieberman and the guy who owns the shoe shop where I buy my Paladiums. They all sat behind a huge desk and looked at me over their glasses. "Not Goot", said Lieberman, who appeared to be the spokesman for the group. Ms. Visser just nodded her head sadly. The cop was picking his fingernails with a huge knife and the shoe guy was smiling obsequiously (I love that word). "Copying wooords" Lieberman's access was thick Russian. I was glued to the spot - couldn't move, I knew I had been found out. I forced myself awake and sat up in a sweat. While I am enjoying the studies, the stress may kill me.

2 comments:

Jozie said...

You did not mention that you passed with a distinction. (of course). I am so proud of you. (as usual). Just chill out dude, and enjoy the ride.

Anonymous said...

Visit for the quality service and you will get the best heavy duty trucks here only digger derrick trucks