Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals

OK. I'm feeling better. Man, I was feeling dog for the last few days. It's all over now. I have not walked for a week and spent my weekend in bed. I digested a pharmacy worth of pills, but its all over.

Bso and bdo have finals this week. But, City of Heroes is having their "winter event" and this year I've been informed it's "particularly fine". So bso is gaming away (skiing down the slopes looks like a lot of fun actually), we will see how his grades react. He assures me he nailed implicit differentiation earlier today.

Bdo on the other hand bounced in to tell me she has been studying hard. Oh and by the way she and her posse are performing a song at "open mike" night at the Galeria. Oh yeah, its on Thursday night and she has a science final on Friday morning. Oh, she has no idea when they're due to perform and they have to practice before the show. Not to worry, she will study really hard on Wednesday.

What's a Jew to do?

1 comment:

Jozie said...

What studying what shoes??
bdo is apparently too sick to study for her history exam tomorrow. All she can do is eat candy (for her sore throat ya'know) and blearily watch tv. Doc says she has a virus, but I wonder if she will be better tomorrow for her gig.