Monday, June 28, 2010

Day Twelve - getting Used to It.

I think the thing that I'm most happy about with this three week adventure is that I've been able to survive the physical challenges. I was really worried after the first few days that I would not be able to keep it up. Now with three days to go I can dig for the full day and stay awake during lectures. I am much stronger than when I started. So maybe in a parallel universe I could have been an archaeologist, but I am happy with the way my life has gone. I'm very lucky that my work enables me to study what I want and do things like take three weeks vacation at Megiddo. All in all this has been awesome and I am very grateful to all that allowed me to do something I have always wanted. So, thanks, family and thanks squints, I have missed you all, but I'm having a ball.

No comments: