Monday, April 19, 2010

Crazies

Of all the crazy, whacked out people that live in this pressure cooker of a country these Neturei Karta imbeciles must be the worst. I see that they decided it would be a good idea to protest during the siren for the fallen soldiers last night and today. No matter what you think of this country and its politics, surely you could have the decency to shut up today, memorial day?

I just don't get it. If they are so opposed to the state and everything to do with it, why do they live here? Surely it would make more sense to go live somewhere else, like Iran or Gaza. If these guys were Arabs, I doubt the police would just look on, shake their heads and go "tut, tut". I hope (naively) that these leeches see none of my hard earned taxes. Makes me sick.

No comments: