Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One more to go.

My project is done. Or at least as done as it's going to be. I printed out two copies (51 pages each) and will mail it off to U of Leicester tomorrow. The TAU semester ended yesterday as well, so my classes are over for a few weeks. Not that I don't have anything to do. I have been putting off so much in my life, that there are an endless amount of little things that need clearing up before I return to work full(ish) time at the beginning of Feb. I need to get all the house papers in order, then the wood shop (it breaks my heart to go down there at the moment). Plus all the work I owe to various professors because of my 3D involvement.

Well at least this course is done, just one more module to go, then a thesis and I'm done for a while. Three down and one to go.

No comments: