Saturday, September 17, 2011

Off to Poland

Like many in the country I have been following the story of the hit-and-run killing of Lee Zeitouni in Tel Aviv on Friday morning. I followed the news the whole weekend - from the search for the black BMW X6, to finding it in a building's parking lot in TA. Then the realization that the owner/driver had skipped the country on Friday afternoon, taking his whole family back to Paris where he came from. This does not do much for the disastrous image of the French in Tel Aviv. I hope they find a way to bring the rubbish back to trial here in Israel.  The owner of the vehicle "promised to return to Israel".  Right!


I am off to Poland for the week.  I am not sure if I will be able to blog. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Jozie said...

... Not ...until they apologize.