Saturday, April 30, 2011

I could do with a nice packet of cheese and onion crisps.

I am pretty much fruit and vegetabled out. We all went on "diet" this week. That is bwo, bdo and I, the boy needs the opposite of a diet, he definitely needs a few pounds. All I have eaten for the last few days are vegetables in every form, from a bland soup to salads of every make and size (including a whopping great fruit salad). I have cut and diced and chopped, washed cutting boards and dishes and even cleaned the fridge so there was room for more fruit.  I still feel like a blimp though. This is going to be a long hard road. What happened to that blackpetero who could eat anything and never put on weight. I seem to remember he could happily skip meals and found food rather a waste of time. I suppose he just grew up, that's all.

No comments: