Saturday, November 20, 2010

Listen Closely

I woke up at 6am as planned. I looked out of the window, saw the mist and decided I'm just not going out. I had planned to drag the boy to Tel Qashish (near Yokneam), but stayed at home and watched "The Terminal" as part of my current November quest to see every Tom Hanks movie ever made (I'm not doing too badly). I did some autocad, mapinfo, "Standing Buildings" and "Text and Archaeology" work, but not nearly enough. All I've eaten is cheesecake, chocolate biscuits and peanut butter sandwiches. Tonight is the dreaded school Thanksgiving Party. O.K. now listen closely, I will say this only once, from tomorrow... Yes from tomorrow, I'm going to eat right, and start getting back in shape. Enough of this laying around, I suppose you need to scrape the bottom before you can start climbing out. The thing is, I've never been happier.

1 comment:

Jozie said...

I love it when you go on these health kicks, cause then I get to eat salads. There have got to be some Tom Hanks movies that you have not yet seen. Big?