Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Camera Shuffled Off This Mortal Coil.

Our camera (Canon SX10) died yesterday. I hate it when that happens. It just stopped working. It took OK pictures but was always a battery hog (was 80% at best), but now it's completely dead. It won't turn on at all. I was in the middle of photographing hundreds of documents for my project, when it gave up the ghost. Now what? Luckily I have the small pocket Fuji, but I need something more serious for this project which requires me to fully document a standing building where pictures are a large part of the work. I checked up repair costs, and most places in the US want around $100 just to look at the thing. Never mind how much it would cost in Israel. Sigh... Bad timing. I wish I could afford the Nikon I've been lusting over for ages.

No comments: