Monday, March 8, 2010

Ho Humm

I am sorry to report that my life is very uneventful at the moment. Besides getting up very early, spending the day at work and the nights in front of the books, not much is happening. The most exciting thing that happened to me today was I woke the guard at the office this morning from what must have been a very deep sleep. He nearly jumped out of his skin.

I have not been listening to the radio on the way to and from work lately. Instead I have been listening to some interesting lectures (well for me anyway). I finished a series on the Ancient Cultures of Mesopotamia and now am listening to the History of the Hittites. It is much better than having to be frustrated each day by what goes on in politics or worse still on the roads (another family was wiped out this weekend).

That's it from me. Boring I know. I will try find some excitement tomorrow.

No comments: