Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poor Me

Its 11:50pm and I just got home. I left the house at 5:45am this morning. Yesterday was much the same. In fact its been like this since I came home from Amman on Sunday. The school is looking for a new Superintendent and we have three candidates in this week from all over the world. We have a huge deadline at work and I have been doing some technical work to help out where I can. Oh, and I have my conference trip report to write. So life is busy. So busy in fact that I cannot remember the last time I went walking. Maybe tomorrow. On top of it all, all these interviews take place at fancy restaurants and my carefully monitored weight is not where it should be.

So this will have to be the posting for today. I will do better tomorrow. I will be working this weekend. There is no peace for the wicked.

No comments: