Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nick Cave

There is no one cooler than Nick Cave. This is an excellent clip. When I am big I would like to play bass for the Bad Seeds. 15 feet of Pure White Snow is off the brilliant No More Shall We part album. Its an excellent song.

There is in fact a lot of good Nick Cave videos on YouTube. The Weeping Song is worth a watch. Blixa Bargeld, is not only a strange looking chap, but his guitar work is so sparse and lean that its recognizable anywhere. The clip for Red Right Hand is another classic. I think I have every Nick Cave album and the, recommended God Is In The House DVD, and it's still not enough.

3 comments:

Jozie said...

Do you love me...
Nick Cave rules all aspects of the game. Wish I could find a good video of Easy Money.

Jozie said...

sorry, the above link didn't work,ugh, so here again is Do you love me. Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOiUPl5GjTE

Jozie said...

Even though 15 ft of pure white snow and the weeping song are incredible, I just re-watched 'do you love me' and have decided its way wayyyy better. period.