Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Treadmill of Life

My birthday came early this year. Yep.  I arrived home yesterday to find a brand spanking new treadmill in the lounge where the spare fridge used to be (it's now outside - the fridge that is). I love it.  It is simple but looks solid and of decent quality.  It folds up to the wall so it does not take up too much place and is simple to operate.  I have already used it for two days in a row, so it won't be put on the sidewalk never having been used. Let's see how long I can keep it up.  I can listen to my books while walk/slow jogging and staring at the wall.  What more could I need.  Thanks bwo, this is exactly what I wanted. What is more the bloody huge TV has also disappeared, I feel I don't deserve such pleasure.

1 comment:

Jozie said...

You are welcome. Enjoy. Now how about a new plasma for the lounge?