Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I hate driving

I hate driving now more than ever.  The last two times I have had to drive home from work it has taken at least an hour. Today it took an hour and twenty minutes, Monday, erev Yom Haatzmaut, it took me an hour and a half.  I can walk it in an hour and 15 mins. Today it seems someone drove into a tree on Yerusalayim and it blocked the street for an hour. Monday, was just a lot of traffic.

I am not sure what to do any more, I dread getting into the car to come home. The traffic is the reason I get to work before 6:30am, at least at that time I don't need to fight too much. The driving is definitely messing with my life.

1 comment:

Georg said...

What about buying something like a Vespa or is this too dangerous in your mideastern surroundings?

Georg