Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sigh. Another Diet.

I think we are doing quite well. It's now close to 8pm and no one is sleeping. We have each been fighting the jet lag in our own way. I was at work, the boy is involved in a serious online gaming session, the girl is out visiting the posse and the wife is bonding with her family. But, as we all know tomorrow will be the hard day.

The weather here is wonderful. It was bright and sunny, cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon. Looking at the horrid weather in the UK and over the US, this is one advantage we have at the moment. Oh! and the salad. I went to the 24 hour supermarket at 4:30am this morning and bought my veggies for my lunch salad. Cost all of $12 for the weeks produce. And it tasted healthy and fresh. Besides a handful of Jelly Bellys, I have been good on the first day of my diet. Now all I need do is keep it up for the rest of my life.

No comments: