Monday, January 11, 2010

Back Then

Many people have asked me if I always only wore black. The picture below shows that once upon a time I was caught wearing white pants. Granted I was 5 years old (the year was 1965). That's me third from the left in the spaceman outfit. I loved those boots and that jacket. The headphones were something I "borrowed" from my big brother's cupboard. I hope he never finds out.

On the far left is my cousin Avril. She so ruled. Then DavidJ looking very serious, then me and then AnthonyM. This was Purim at nursery school. Those wooden blocks behind us were my favorite toys in the world. I once gave David Davies stitches, clubbing him on the head with one of those - he had no business messing with the submarine I was building.

2 comments:

oliviao said...

Pete'n - so cute!!

Anonymous said...

"Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end....
I clearly remember your Mom "slaving" over your spaceman hat, with spray-paint and bristol on the table in the dining room at the Mill Park house.

Love, Avril