Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Utterly Striped!!! A post by BDO!

Those of you who know me are most probably aware of the fact that I do not cope well with stress.
When my father informed me about an hour ago (the second I got back from a 12 hour school day) that it was my turn to do the Torturous Tuesday Tunes, the first overwhelming feeling I got was definitely stress. I later procrastinated a bit and thought of ways of getting out of this. You see, I love posting in my daddy blog, and I love how happy it makes him, however I do not love having a big rock on my heart (sounds better in Hebrew) and feeling stressed. But it is worth it. I am proud to be a percentage of this blog!

As I sat outside on the front porch, pondering the very darkest depths of my mind thinking of what video is worthy enough for this cause, I witnessed a very disturbing sight. My very favorite cat Lola (note the sarcasm), who is not loud, crazy, traumatized and schizophrenic decided that she is obviously too good for the cat-box I slave over to keep clean, and instead took a piss on the windowsill. I had the utter privilege of watching a smelly yellowish liquid drip off of the second floor and right in front on our front door (where most normal families have doormats).

Well...that was kind of irrelevant, but as my father has taught me, sometimes the most irrelevant things are what define the utter essence of life! (Well....his words were a bit different)

Word of the day: Utter


I am sure that by now you are all wondering what video I have chosen to put up, because as you know, today is Tuesdays video post and not a post about peeing cats and fathers words of wisdom. This time I chose to show you the video of one of my favorite songs, and one of my favorite videos. I really do love the White Stripes, and I highly recommend that you all listen to their song Effect and Cause (a truly great and witty song, plus it can basically summarize a big chunk of my life )

So without any further ado;

Blue Orchid by The White Stripes



Peace out
BDO

2 comments:

Jozie said...

Awesome post Dyl. You are a POW, just like your dear dad.

Unknown said...

Hi BDO/Dylan..this is John Helms from the States, Auntie Greta's BF..we visited in 2006, I think...played darts with you...you were a very young girl then...all grown up now I hear..I'm, at 64, a WS fan...like to listen to them while I ride my motorcycle in the country..do you like "Whorehound" by the Dead Weather..Jack White's new band....here's a link

http://www.amazon.com/Horehound-Dead-Weather/dp/B0028SVXPS

.I like the WS's better I think..
cheers and come see us in Houston soon..John H.