Monday, October 19, 2009

The Miracle of 22 years

Jo guest posting for Torturous Tunes for Tuesday.
There is no way I can live up to Blackdaughtero's awesome video post last week, so I will make it short and sweet. I think Annie Lennox is a Goddess. There, I have said it. Firstly, she has the best voice in the business. Not only that, second only to BDO, she has the best eyes. The Miracle of Love was our wedding song. Petero thought it was a bit emo, but I loved it. Even though the official music video shows sort of bizarre images of atomic bombs and nazis, I am posting the slightly irreverent later live version, cause I love Annies glasses. I also think the juxtaposition between their army fatigues and silver spandex shirts is pretty cool.
On another note, my shrink told me that last week (while visiting her kids in LA) she had dinner with Hugh Laurie. I am not sure if Hugh sings, but he does play instruments and has an uncanny gift with accents. Uhm, ok, that was a tad random, but deal with it.
So without further ado, Live in concert....we have.... The Eurythmics.




This is the official music video:

1 comment:

Reggie Peach said...

Could you possibly tell me how I get videos into the blog content?
If you have the time that is.
Thanks
RP :)