Sunday, August 30, 2009

It Only Happens To Us

Some things seem to happen only to us. There I was wondering what I was going to write about today, when there was a ring on the doorbell. In breezed Gal. She is a researcher for a TV production company that are putting together a new "reality/quiz" type show. She liked the look of our house and figured we might be an interesting family. Once we had established that she was legit she sat all 4+1 (Heli, our near other daughter was here too) of us down and checked us out to see if we are appropriate. It seems we, as a family, know a lot about many things, just not many Israeli things (music, sport, movies). The boy's rather sparse Hebrew was quite amusing, and overall I was proud of my guys. We'll know soon if we have been chosen to participate. Gal, the researcher was very good. She had that easy way that made everyone comfortable - she is excellent at her job. I explained my 80% theory and let her know she is at least 87% at what she does (I need to be nice if we are to get on the show). It was fun. I'll let you know how it goes and when to watch us on TV. Right! - that now would be something.

1 comment:

Jozie said...

She was way more than 87% P. and I liked her tattoos.