Sunday, November 30, 2008

One never has enough bags (and shoes)

Jo here (bwo). BPO is forcing me to post this as therapy.



I sorted out my handbags today. There are approximately 27 of them. (not counting the travel bags)

My new Bobby Brown makeup compact had gone missing a while back and I refuse to declare it LOST. So I poured out the contents of a few of the bags onto the bed and if it were not so funny, it would be bloody sad. This is what I found besides a quarter full wastebasket of slips of paper, receipts, candy wrappers and other assorted trash (now on the floor next to petero's side of the bed), Money in assorted currency: Canadian dollars (when did I go to Canada?)
euros, pounds, shekels, dollars
12 pens/ pencils/markers highliters.
3 note pads,
1 dozen new envelopes

Enough candy and gum to last a while
1 missing necklace
2 lighters and matches, nicorette patches (unopened)
2 hand mirrors
batteries (not even sure what kind, small little round thingies), toothpaste, a fan, a hair roller (why? i don’t use them) an eye mask (must be from a trip or something), 5 books (only photographed one, cause the actual bag I am currently using I have not emptied yet), my missing Splenda (two of them- who knew, thought there was only one) tissues and a hanky???? hair clips, a bunch of makeup (clearly emergency stash) Vaseline and one black slipper!!!!

Oh, and I finally found the Bobby Brown.





Now what to do with all of it. I fear, that this will now sit and look at me all day long. Ughhhhh I need hellllllp.

3 comments:

Jozie said...

addendum:
can't help myself, I just emptied out my current bag and in it was 4 self help books, more makeup, 2 bigalow mentha lip tints from bath and body works (the best, totally recommend) one diary, pills, wallet, brush and half a brownie (left over from the shuk yesterday). See totally normal contents for any woman's bag.

blackpetero said...

I noticed last night that you also found the missing cordless phone. Yipee. Now it appears that you put the base away somewhere "safe". Never to be seen again.

So was the phone in one of the bags?

Jozie said...

Nope. The phone was under the bed. The charger was on a shelf somewhere. Just so ya'll know, I tidied up the bedroom today. It is immaculate. Unfortunately all the shit I took out of the room is now in the spare room. But at least the room is minimalistic. (And beige- have never had a beige duvet in my life)