Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh. My. God.

I found this on another Israeli blogger's site. Its hard to believe it's for real, all you can say is "Oh. My. God!"


Blackdaughtero get back from Zurich at 3:30am tomorrow morning. I missed my girl. The weekend has been so quiet with her. Seems they came sixth in their competition. Nice work.

Check out this scene from our lives. The actors are a bit stiff and the colors a bit drab, but Xtranormal is cool.



The funniest thing of all was that Blackwifeo did not like the look of her original character and made me change it. Now she's way happier.

4 comments:

Dewi said...

OMG BPO,
That is so funny, I couldn't stop laughing!

Wow, good luck to D, and happy birthday to her as well. Can't believe she is fifteen.

JD is going to Tel Aviv next week, I still try to decide weather I should come or not. He really wants me to come (as always) every time he has to go somewhere. I have to decide to day!

Jozie said...

Please come Elra, it would be lovely to see you and you can write your lovely blog from Tel Aviv.
love
Jo
http://elrascooking.blogspot.com/
http://elrasbaking.blogspot.com/

oliviao said...

Ag sies tog!! Poor thing probably spent hours getting ready for her wedding and then landed up getting soaked! The stuff that bride's nightmares are made of!

Jozie said...

Well, she's still pretty dorky (the cartoon, not the bride) but at least she now speaks in an english accent. Plus I love that pointing action.
really funny