Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Radiohead

I made it easy on myself today and decided that it was time Radiohead made an appearance on MVT (Music Video Tuesday - I'm all into acronyms and initialisms currently). The thing about Radiohead is that they have a whole lot of excellent videos. There's the wonderful video for Paranoid Android off of OK Computer - the very best album of the 90s (in my MHO). Of course, Hail to the Thief is also a memorable effort, with excellent videos. The video for 2+2=5 is good (but watch the video below first).

But, the very best Radiohead video is, no doubt, the wonderful Wolf at The Door. Which is sort of how I am feeling today. Lots of things to do, lots of pressure. Enjoy the video. Its a great song.


4 comments:

Scarlet said...

I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Radiohead.

Dylan Ohh said...

I love how this video has so many different meanings. BBO, being a constructivist sees this video for it literal meaning...well song but yeah.
I actually think that this song symbolizes the revolution and how us men are actually replacing the beasts we long to posses as our pets. I am a true realist.
I take after the best blackfathero...well, I guess your just a pessimist....

I love Radiohead...I do not see it possible not to like them.

blackpetero said...

Scarlet, I've heard that G W Bush doesn't much fancy them.

Wow bdo, where did you learn all those long words?

Dylan Ohh said...

Its called the blessings of little old (on the verge f going senile) Mrs. Shapira.
Shaps has done well for me