Monday, July 29, 2019

It's Puzzling

Bdo claims her visit to El Dorado Hills was really a "puzzle bootcamp". Bwo discovered this iPad game called Jigsaw Puzzle Collection HD. It quickly became quite addictive. Unfortunately  Bwo is so much better at this than me and I'm convinced she has hidden mutant pattern matching talents. As soon as bdo was through the door we got her quickly trained and had her competing on the "puzzle of the day".

I am impressed with the game. It is very well put together and just challenging enough that it's not trivial to do even a 240 piece puzzle. It crashes frequently on my iPad, which is old, and I refuse to pay the $15 to get it ad free until they fix the frequent crashes, but it is still fun. Try it.
Rule no. 1 of iPad puzzling, No looking at the picture after you start the puzzle. Rule No. 2, you have to do the daily puzzle, no matter how much you hate the picture. There is no Rule 3.

1 comment:

oliviao said...

I have it on my iPhone - not as much fun cos the picture is very small!