Friday, February 10, 2012

More and More Airports

I am once again waiting at the airport.  This time in Sacramento.  We are off to Houston next to see the family.  I am looking forward to this.  We arrived in Folsom with two cases completely empty (except for bwo's bag that was filled with another empty bag).  After a few days next to the Premium Outlet Mall we now leave with three cases packed full - and we have yet to stop in Houston (shopping central).  It has been wonderful to have bwo along with me, despite all the shopping.  I caught something on the flight over and have been coughing and wheezing and generally feeling a bit miserable, so having her to take care of me has been very good.


Unfortunately I had to pack the cough syrup in the checked luggage as, "No liquids over 4 oz" on the plane, so now I'm set to cough all the way to H town. 


I like this area, there are a lot of wide open spaces with the feel of California.  I did not get around much, basically to work and hotel and somewhere for supper, but bwo visited shops and nail ladies, and hair people and so on. She says it's quite nice.  I hope to post more once I relax in the bosom of my family.

No comments: