Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Overeating

Yesterday was the first night of Hanukah.  It was also the day our new bosses sent us out for lunch at a "nice restaurant" to celebrate the year end.  So the squints went to Segev, one of the nicest restaurants in the country.  We had an excellent lunch.  Even my squints, bless them, had a hard time finding about what to complain.  They make this spicy sprout salad that is really one of the best things I have eaten in my life. There was delicious freshly baked bread, and even dessert. I ended up stuffed to the gills.


Then it was off to the in-laws for the first candle.  I managed to polish off a (large) number of latkes, my m-i-law's superior vegetable soup, as well as bwo's excellent sufganiot (doughnuts).


It is now 24 hours later and I still feel full.  I seem to be eating my own body weight each day.  This must stop!

No comments: