Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Habit

Perhaps I am strange (of course I am not) but I am a creature of habit. You know what I hate. I hate it when someone takes my parking spot. In the underground parking here at work we have a bunch of parking spots assigned to our company and our neighbours on this floor. I have one I like. Its not the closest to the elevator. Its not the most secluded. Its not even the easiest to get into or out of. Its just one that I use all the time. I usually come in quite early and so its always free.

But, sometimes, I need to leave in the middle of the day or I come in a little later and then some inconsiderate fool will have taken MY spot. It makes me irritated and annoyed. So annoyed, I want to key the offending (usually a blue car belonging to the neighbours) vehicle. I never said I was perfect. I can see why most wars are fought over space.

No comments: