Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Airport Lounges

Some once again I am sitting in the Dan Lounge waiting for a flight out. On one hand I am excited about the upcoming trip and vacation far away in remote Wales, on the other, I am leaving the kids and dog behind.  I have to admit that I am more worried about the dog than the kids. They can look after themselves and have done so in the past, but it's the first time we are leaving our Roxy.

We have settled into a routine, the dog and family. I wake at 5 (or earlier), take Roxy out for a little walk with the cats and she empties her bladder after the night inside on the floor of our room. Then I feed the cats and give Roxy some food as well. Then it's off to work with me. Around 6:30am either Ari or Dani, Kimi's boys from next door come take Roxy over to their house to play for a bit before taking both Roxy and Kimi (best friends, both pulling on their leads and jumping with joy) for a walk. She then naps between playing with the cats outside or sometimes being taken out by bwo or bso. I get home in the late afternoon and take her out once more for a little walk. Then around 7pm the WhatsApp group ("Dog's of the Prachim neighborhood") get busy and we meet by the open area down the road. There are often 10 or more dogs that run around and play. None have Roxy's energy besides Kimi and the two of them run circles around everyone. It is marvelous to watch.

I need to tell the story of William, but I am running out of time and need to start worrying about boarding (have to be first if possible, of course). I will continue this when I have more time.  I even have photos. There will be more from Wales, promise.

No comments: