So here are some of mine:
- Things that auto-format text for you (like this blogging app) and force you to go to all sorts of tricks and hacks to get things to look the way you like.
- People who cannot figure out how to open the toilet doors on an airplane. Worse yet those that don't lock the door.
- The Grateful Dead.
- Microwaves with dozens of useless buttons. All you need is the 30 second full power increment.
- Vegetables that start with A.
- Confusing public place doors that do not have an obvious push or pull action. Put a damn handle on the door if you want me to pull and a push plate if I should push.
- People who put the lid down on the toilet after use (This is a UK thing, I always think there will be a nasty surprise waiting for me when I lift the lid).
- Family videos (especially having to watch those of my in-laws) and most other peoples personal photos.
- Any email, whatsapp, SMS that is more than 3 words of Hebrew.
- The Archers. Oh and Game of Thrones.
- Sitting idle at the table (in a house or a restaurant) after a meal.
- Weird fruity drinks (such as banana, apple and raspberry juice). My wife loves these.
That's my current dozen and I reserve the right to change them at will. Give it a try.